A pregnancy test is one of those things, which you need to buy quite often. It’s true especially for those you’re trying to conceive. Once pregnancy is announced, the number of tests and related expenses will soon balloon up. So it’s essential that we follow a budget. Thankfully, when it comes to a pregnancy test, we woman have an option such as Family Dollar Pregnancy Test.
Pregnancy tests are something women need a lot during their sexually active years. Family Dollar pregnancy test is a home pregnancy test (HPT) that’s economical and yet doesn’t compromise on quality.
Every time a sexually active woman misses a period she needs to take a home pregnancy test.
The pink line can either bring immense joy or become a cause of stress. Whatever be the case a pregnancy test is a must to check if you are expecting.
There are very few cheap pregnancy tests that are accurate. Faint positive pregnancy test and invalid results are common issues with cheap pregnancy tests.
Does Family Dollar sell pregnancy test?
Dollar Tree store has a chain of subsidiaries under the name of Dollar store (Read about Dollar store pregnancy test) and Family Dollar. The physical stores are Family Dollar stores.
Everything or most of the things that are available at Family Dollar store are of just 1$. They have sections for all kinds of products you need in day to day life. Family Dollar does sell pregnancy tests too.
Does Family Dollar have pregnancy tests? Family Dollar doesn’t have a single brand pregnancy test. Any pregnancy test sold at the Family Dollar store is a Family Dollar PT.
Family Dollar test is a standard pregnancy test. Unlike the early pregnancy tests, it is a traditional pregnancy test. A pregnancy test is useful for detecting pregnancy after the day of the missed period.
A Pregnancy test at Family Dollar doesn’t have the sensitivity to detect pregnancy too early.
How does the Family Dollar pregnancy test work?
- Family Dollar PT is just like any other pregnancy test. It is a urine hCG home pregnancy test.
- After ovulation, sperm can fertilize the woman’s egg within at most 24 hours. The fertilization takes place in the Fallopian tubes.
- The egg then travels down the tubes to the womb (uterus). When a woman gets pregnant, the embryo implants in the uterus.
- After implantation, the placenta starts producing many pregnancy hormones.
- One of these hormones is the hCG hormone. This pregnancy hormone starts coming in the urine of the pregnant woman. Pregnancy tests detect this hormone in the urine.
Pregnancy Tests at Family Dollar are midstream pregnancy tests. A woman has to pee on the Family Dollar test and wait for results.
Family Dollar pregnancy test instructions
Family Dollar PT is very easy to take. All you have to do is pee on the pregnancy test hCG strip. You can even collect your urine and dip the hCG strip of the pregnancy test in it.
- The time for dipping the test is crucial for accuracy. Pregnancy test’s accuracy depends on how carefully you take the test.
- Use early morning urine sample as it has a higher concentration of hCG. Overnight your kidneys absorb the water from urine and leave the solutes.
- After applying the urine sample wait for test results.
How do you use the Family Dollar pregnancy test? You use the test as the instructions manual says. Anything other than that is inviting trouble. If you don’t follow instructions, then you will get false results.
Family Dollar pregnancy test results
As soon as you dip the pregnancy test in urine, one line will turn blue. This is the test line of this pregnancy test. It only shows that the PT is working correctly.
- Family Dollar pregnancy test positive: The positive result of this test is a plus sign. A blue color plus sign shows that you are pregnant. This line appears in a separate result window. The positive result shows that you are pregnant.
- Family Dollar pregnancy test negative: The negative result of the test is a minus sign. The second window of the pregnancy test shows a horizontal line. It means that it is a negative result. You are not pregnant.
Family Dollar pregnancy test reviews
The reviews mention that it has a 99% accuracy rate. Error rates are not very high compared to expensive pregnancy tests.
Is Family Dollar Pregnancy Kit good?
Family Dollar pregnancy kits are just like any other pregnancy test. They can detect pregnancy with an accuracy of 99%. It means that if you test 1/10 chances of getting a false pregnancy test. It is equivalent to the most expensive pregnancy test.
Indeed it is best to get to know whether you are pregnant earliest. But a day or two won’t make much difference. So it’s trading a bit of your anxiety for a few dollars in exchange.
How accurate are Family Dollar HPT Ki?
Family Dollar kit accuracy matches big brands. They are as accurate as any other brand. They detect pregnancy mostly correct.
Surprisingly, they have a very low chance of giving a false pregnancy test. There is a catch though. While this brand’s test is accurate but the user also needs to be smart. If you leave the test for long and read results after 10 minutes, then you will get false results.
A false positive in this brand is not that common, and if you get it, then you’ve made a big mistake.
Family Dollar pregnancy test price
The cost is the real deal breaker for other brands. The price ranges from less than 1$ to 1$ at most.
They are the cheapest pregnancy test available in the market. How much is a pregnancy test at Family Dollar? This test costs just for a dollar. Irrespective of the pregnancy test brand you pick at Family Dollar all of them are for 1$.
They are cheap, and that makes them popular. You get about 10 Family Dollar pregnancy kits for the price of one expensive pregnancy test. This makes it possible for you to keep testing for a month spending the same amount as that for a single test.
A blood pregnancy test is more reliable, and you need to take it for final confirmation. So it is sensible and smart to spend as less as possible for home pregnancy tests.
Is cheap Family Dollar PT reliable?
Family Dollar pregnancy tests have the accuracy and sensitivity to make them the most reliable pregnancy tests. You will be mistaken if you think that cheap pregnancy test at the Family dollar is less accurate than other HPT.