Worried about being pregnant? Want to figure out the earliest pregnancy test? You selected the right brand ‘CVS Pregnancy test.’
CVS Pregnancy Test is one of the quickest pregnancy tests. The brand has three different types of pregnancy tests.
The CVS One Step Pregnancy Test, CVS Early Pregnancy Test, and CVS Digital Pregnancy Test are the three available variants. These are the quickest pregnancy tests around.
So let’s discuss each of these CVS pregnancy tests in detail…
Description of CVS Pregnancy Test
The CVS Pregnancy Test is a reliable pregnancy test when it comes to testing before missed periods. The accuracy of this pregnancy test keeps increasing as you come closer to the day of expected periods.
The sensitivity popularly called the CVS hCG detection level is on par with high-end brands.
Symptoms and signs for taking the CVS Pregnancy Test
Even though CVS PT is one of the quickest and earliest pregnancy tests, one might think ‘How soon can you take the CVS Pregnancy Test?’
Here is a checklist for verifying the signs given by the body to hint the right time for taking the pregnancy test:
- Having had unprotected sex
- Thick white vaginal discharge produced in large quantity
- Breasts become tender and surrounding areas become darker; enlargement is visible
- Feminine characters like shiny, fairer skin and silky hair due to pregnancy hormones
- Unbearable headaches and fatigue, inability to work normally
- Vomiting and nausea, feeling giddy at a particular time
- Pain in the abdomen, cramps and implantation spotting
- Missing your periods by a week
- Increased or reduced desire to eat
- Softening of the cervical region
Components of the CVS Pregnancy Test
The Digital CVS Pregnancy Test has a single Digital Pregnancy Test.
The CVS Early Result Pregnancy Test comes as a set of three. The CVS One Step Pregnancy Test also comes as a single test per pack.
Things you need while using CVS Pregnancy Test
CVS Pregnancy Test allows you to do the midstream and the dip strip pregnancy test. So if you want to take the midstream test, then you don’t need anything other than the pregnancy test kit. For doing the dip strip a clean cup or glass to collect the urine sample.
A timer and maybe a magnifying glass for reading the results.
How to use CVS Pregnancy Test?
Step by step guide for taking the pregnancy test using different kinds of pregnancy tests by the brand
Instructions for the nondigital CVS Pregnancy Tests (CVS One Step Pregnancy Test, CVS Early Pregnancy Test)
- Take the pregnancy test of your choice from CVS One Step Pregnancy Test or CVS Early Pregnancy Test.
- Set a reminder the night before to take the test next morning.
- Take a clean cup if you want to do the dip strip test or for the midstream test merely take the test Strip in the urine stream.
- Keep the tip midstream until five to seven seconds. For doing the dip strip test using CVS keep the tip dipped for 15 – 20 seconds.
- Then place the test on a clean flat counter and allow the results to develop for two minutes.
- Read the results within ten minutes, after that the test is invalid.
Instructions for taking the CVS Digital Pregnancy Test
- Take the CVS Digital Pregnancy Test.
- Assemble the CVS Digital Pregnancy Test and check whether the ‘Test Ready’ phrase appears in the test window.
- Take a clean cup if you want to do the dip strip test or for the midstream test you’ll take the pregnancy test Strip in the urine stream.
- Now dip the hCG strip of the CVS Digital Pregnancy Test for 15 seconds if you’re doing the dip strip test or for 7 seconds in urine stream.
- The ‘Test Ready’ will start blinking, and in a matter of 20 seconds, you’ll see your results.
Precautions while using CVS Pregnancy Test
- Do not touch the hCG strip by hand.
- Remove the pregnancy test cap only when you are ready to take the test.
- Adhere to time slots and do not cross the result reading time.
- Make sure that the pregnancy test is not expired.
- Place the pregnancy test on a clean counter and away from moisture.
Color codes of CVS Pregnancy Test
The CVS Digital Pregnancy Test has no color codes and shows the results written.
While the non-digital CVS Pregnancy Tests like CVS One Step Pregnancy Test, CVS Early Pregnancy Test have color codes:
- The CVS Early Pregnancy Test uses blue color single lines in a two zoned result window.
- The CVS One Step Pregnancy Test uses symbols to show the results.
Pros of CVS Pregnancy Test
- Reliable and accurate
- The CVS Early Pregnancy Test comes as a set of three
- CVS Digital Pregnancy Test shows the results within 30 seconds, less than a minute
- CVS PT is an early pregnancy test
- These pregnancy test uses three kinds of result display and allows you two types of testing methods
Cons of CVS Pregnancy Test
- CVS Pregnancy Tests are not available at every chemist shop
Interpreting the results of CVS Pregnancy Test
The CVS Digital Pregnancy Test results show
- CVS Digital Pregnancy Test positive result: Pregnant – when the results are CVS Digital Pregnancy Test positive
- CVS Digital Pregnancy Test negative result: Not pregnant – when the results are CVS Digital Pregnancy Test negative
- See leaflet – when the results are CVS Digital Pregnancy Test invalid
The CVS Early Pregnancy Test has two result windows
- The first result window is oval: It is the control result window. It verifies whether the Pregnancy Test is working. A single blue line shows that the pregnancy test is in good condition.
- The second result window is the test window:
For CVS Early Pregnancy Test negative results. The window remains blank. It means you are not pregnant.
For CVS Digital Pregnancy Test positive results: The window gets a single line of blue color in between. It indicates that you are pregnant.
The first result window is oval: It is the control result window. It verifies whether the CVS Pregnancy Test is working. A single blue line shows that the pregnancy test is in a good state.
The second result window is the test window. For a CVS One Step Pregnancy Test positive result, the CVS One Step Pregnancy Test shows a Plus sign. It means you are pregnant.
For a CVS One Step Pregnancy Test negative result, the CVS One Step Pregnancy Test shows a Minus sign. It indicates you’re Not Pregnant.
Most important caution while using CVS Pregnancy Test
CVS Pregnancy Test takes seconds to develop results. You’ve to be thorough with the steps to take the pregnancy test.
Also, make it a point to check with your doctor even after taking the pregnancy test.
How does the CVS Pregnancy Test work?
The CVS Pregnancy Test has an hCG strip. This strip has hCG antibodies which are particles that can recognize hCG particles in urine.
hCG is a pregnancy hormone is secreted in the urine. It is the first physiological indicator of pregnancy. A pregnancy test detects this hormone to confirm pregnancy. So once the antibodies attach to the pregnancy hormone, they develop a color.
CVS Pregnancy Test Accuracy
The CVS Pregnancy Tests are over 99% accurate. It is the highest quality available in the market. As you approach your date of due periods, the accuracy increases.
It can detect an hCG level around 25 mIU/ml. It shows that it is a very sensitive pregnancy test.
CVS Pregnancy Test reviews
The CVS Pregnancy Test is relatively simple to use and is very quick. The three different kinds of pregnancy test by the brand allow you to choose the one suitable for you. Also, the CVS is over 99% accurate.
It can detect hCG levels reached within a week of conception. So considering all this the CVS PT is a reliable pregnancy test.