Equate Pregnancy Test is the cheaper version of First Response Pregnancy Test and EPT Pregnancy Test.
The test come as a value pack and as a set. The Equate Pregnancy Test is a cheap pregnancy test. These are reliable, accurate and undeniably sensitive.
Symptoms and signs for taking the Equate Pregnancy Test
- Having had unprotected sex
- Change in cervical mucus consistency and amount and the color gets towards brown
- Softening of vagina and widening the cervical path
- Abdominal cramps and pain in ovaries, Upper abdomen
- Mood swings which are getting worse
- Feeling of giddiness and a heavy head
- You might even get spotting
- Missed periods
Components inside the Equate Pregnancy Test Pack
The Equate PT comes as a set of pregnancy tests. Inside a pregnancy test kit you get only the test.
Things you need while using Equate Pregnancy Test
- Cup for taking the dip strip test
- Equate Test kit
How to use Equate Pregnancy Test?
Stepwise procedure for using Equate Test
- Get up early in the morning and take a clean disposable cup and collect sample (urine) and place it on a clean surface.
- Clean your hands and carefully remove the Equate PT from a box.
- Hold it by the handle and dip it in the urine till the mark immerses in urine.
If you want to take the midstream pregnancy test, then bring the Equate test strip in the stream of urine till the prescribed time.
- Keep it straight inside the cup contents for few seconds briefly, don’t shake it.
- Now place the Equate Pregnancy Test on a nonabsorbent mat and wait for three minutes.
- Read the results within 10 minutes from beginning the test.
- Discard the Equate test as the test results will vanish and become invalid.
Precautions while using Equate Pregnancy Test
- Your urine sample is best concentrated. Do not drink caffeine products or excessive water.
- Get up in the morning and straight away head for taking the Equate Test.
- If you do any mistake while testing like dropping the Equate Test kit, discard it.
- Keep the tip the straight and hold it from the handle and facing downwards.
- Don’t leave it touching the wall of the cup.
- The surface on which you will allow the strip to form the results should be dry and non-absorbing.
- The Equate Test hCG strip should be as untouched as possible.
- Always place the test facing upwards.
Color codes of Equate Pregnancy Test
The color code of Equate PT may change. It is not relative to the original manufacturer’s specifications:
|Color Code||Result Interpretation|
|Single blue line in control window||Apparatus is in perfect condition|
|Single blue line in the Test window||Minus sign, Negative Result|
|Crossed lines in the Test window||Plus sign, Positive result|
Pros of Equate Pregnancy Test
- A cheap alternative with attributes of high-quality pregnancy tests
- Accurate results
- Can detect early pregnancy
- Come as a set of two or more Tests
Cons of Equate Pregnancy Test
- They are other cheaper versions of famous brands
Interpreting the results of Equate Pregnancy Test
For interpreting the results of Equate one step Pregnancy Test one needs to refer the instructions manual. It comes along with the Equate one step pregnancy test.
- A single blue line in the Control panel: It only validates the working conditions of kit
- Equate Pregnancy Test Negative: A single horizontal blue line in test panel, i.e., a Minus sign (-) indicates a Negative result, and you’re not pregnant.
- Equate Pregnancy Test Positive: Two crossed blue lines in the test panel, i.e., a Plus sign (+) indicates the results are Positive. It means you’re pregnant.
- If there are lines of other colors or any colorless lines, then the result is invalid. It is an Equate Pregnancy Test false positive.
Most important caution while using Equate Pregnancy Test
Also, in the end, the Equate Pregnancy Test is an over-the-counter pregnancy test, so you need to get it cross-checked with a professional medical expert.
How does the Equate Pregnancy Test work?
The Test a patch of antibodies attached to it. These are small detector particles that can attach to the hormone hCG present in your urine.This hormone comes in your urine only when you have conceived.
When these antibodies attach to the hCG particles, a chemical reaction takes place which leads to color development.
For the control line, it doesn’t need hCG to show the color; it simply reacts with your urine contents to give the color.
Equate Early Result Pregnancy Test
The Equate Early Result Pregnancy Test works like the Equate One-Step Pregnancy Test. Above mentioned description is of Equate One-Step Pregnancy Test.
The Equate Early Result Pregnancy Test is a hCG strip inside the plastic kit. It has two windows and shows a single vertical line in test panel for the positive result.
Equate Pregnancy Test Accuracy
The Equate Pregnancy Test is over 99% accurate. The hCG level detected by a pregnancy test determines its sensitivity. The Equate Tests have a decent level of sensitivity. The Equate PT can detect an hCG level of 25 mIU/ml in urine.
The test sensitivity surpasses most cheap pregnancy tests. The concentrated the urine the more precise will be the results of a pregnancy test.
As you will come closer to the day of missed periods, the accuracy of Equate Test will shoot exponentially.
Equate Pregnancy Test Reviews
If you are planning to hoard Equate Pregnancy Test from the Walmart sale, go ahead. All you have to keep in mind is that you need to keep the Equate PT in a dry and moisture-free place.
Do not refrigerate the Equate Test kits. Keep the kit away from sunlight and magnetic field such as mobile phones.
Make sure that they have a sufficient life before getting expired when you are stocking the Tests.
The Equate early Pregnancy Test is a reliable and accurate pregnancy test.
For those of you who don’t have much to spare for pregnancy tests Equate Pregnancy Test is good for you. It is sensitive and accurate.