The First Response Pregnancy Test is the only pregnancy test that confirms whether you are pregnant almost a week earlier.
It has two kinds of pregnancy tests, and both are the best selling in their categories. It is not very expensive.
Despite being the only pregnancy test that can detect pregnancy six days before missed periods, it is cheap. It comes as a pack of three or two pregnancy tests.
Table of Contents
- Symptoms and signs for taking the First Response Pregnancy Test
- Components inside the pack
- Things you need while taking the Pregnancy Test
- How to take the Test?
- Precautions while taking the Test
- Color codes
- Interpreting the results of the Test
- How does Test work?
- Other pregnancy tests by First Response for a pregnancy test
- First Response Pregnancy Test reviews
- Early Pregnancy Test First Response
- Gold Digital First Response Pregnancy Test
- Rapid Test First Response Pregnancy Test
- Test and Confirm First Response Pregnancy Test
- Pregnancy Test PRO by First Response
Symptoms and signs for taking the First Response Pregnancy Test
How soon can one use the First Response Pregnancy Test? When can you test using this test? You can take the pregnancy test the next day after having intercourse. This is the earliest pregnancy test. But this works only if ovulation day was within a week before having sex.
However, those of you who still guess about their cycle days can look for these symptoms:
- Having had unprotected sex
- Dense cervical mucus and with color towards brown
- Softening and widening of the vaginal passage
- Mood swings
- Abdominal cramps and pain in the region around the ovaries
- Vomiting and nausea and headaches or having a heavy head
- 5th to 7th day of ovulation (approximately a week before your menses)
- Breast tenderness and enlargement
- Feeling lethargic all the time
- Abnormally increased or decreased appetite
Components inside the pack
It has two pregnancy test kits in the pack. The Gold Digital Pregnancy Test by First Response has two pregnancy tests. The value packs may have more kits together as a set.
Things you need while taking the Pregnancy Test
- A disposable cup – If you plan to do the dip strip test.
- Pregnancy test kit
How to take the Test?
- Get up in the morning and don’t eat anything before heading off to taking the test.
- Take the pregnancy test you have bought.
- If you want to take the midstream test, then uncap the test and bring the tip inside the urine stream for five seconds. Or if you plan to do the dip strip test then collect your sample of early morning urine and dip the strip in the cup for five seconds.
- Wait for three minutes for allowing the results to develop. And read the final result once three minutes are up.
Precautions while taking the Test
- Do not touch the hCG strip with your hand. It will imprint your fingerprints, and corrupt the results.
- Be very particular about the time frames and do not take any step beyond the allotted time.
- Keep the test as untouched as possible. Don’t shake the kit hoping for a change in the displayed result.
- It displays the result for a very short duration. Don’t leave it unattended.
The pregnancy test displays the results in the standard color-coding.
- One pink line for control
- Two pink lines for test
In the Gold Digital First Response Pregnancy Test
- Yes and a Plus sign (+) indicates a positive result
- No, and a Negative sign (-) indicates a negative result
- The earliest pregnancy test in the market
- It has a long curved handle that allows you to have a firm grip while taking the pregnancy test.
- The hCG strip is 50% wider in the new variant, and that is one of the broadest strips available in the market
- Has two options for taking the test midstream and dip strip
- Can detect a minimal rise in basal hCG concentration
- Cheaper pregnancy tests are available.
Interpreting the results of the Test
- Negative: A single pink line is the control line is only for validating the working state of the kit. The conclusion is that the test result is negative and you are not pregnant.
- Positive: Two pink lines mean the test line changes the color only when the result is positive, and you are pregnant.
- No lines or lines of other colors: The result is invalid. They may be evaporation lines due to the remnants of the urine sample. The incidents of the evaporation line while using the test is sporadic. You cannot confirm anything about your pregnancy stage from this result.
- Faint line: No matter how faint the line is the instruction pamphlet says that the test is positive. A faint line is also a positive test. A very faint line on the pregnancy test is the result when you take the test too early.
Most important caution while using First Response Pregnancy Test
The First Response Pregnancy Test is a very rapid test. Especially if you get the Rapid Result First Response Pregnancy Test, then you need to be very critical of the time frames.
Also, no over the counter pregnancy test can surpass a medical expert. So always get an appointment with your doctor after taking the pregnancy test.
How does Test work?
The Gold Digital and the First Response Pregnancy Test work like all home pregnancy tests.
- They have an hCG strip that has hCG antibodies that can detect hCG present in your urine.
- It gives a color only after the reaction between hCG antibodies and particles takes place.
- The placenta releases hCG by your body once you have conceived.
- And the maximum amount of hCG produces in the first three months of pregnancy, and then it reduces.
- The level of hCG doubles every 48 hours. Hence the probability of detecting pregnancy increases as the days pass after missing your periods.
How accurate is the First Response test? Every smart woman asks this question! The reviews always boast of First Response pregnancy test accuracy.
- The sensitivity of First Response PT is remarkably high because it can detect as low as 6.5 mIU/ml concentrations of hCG.
- This means that the test can detect a rise of 1.5 mIU/ml rise of hCG in urine.
- The normal level is 5 mIU/ml, and hCG beyond this concentration is the criterion for declaring a female pregnant.
- All the products by First Response for detecting pregnancy are over 99% accurate.
Other pregnancy tests by First Response for a pregnancy test
Rapid Test First Response Pregnancy Test
The Rapid Test detects pregnancy within 45 seconds. It is a digital pregnancy test.
This is possible because it can detect several pregnancy hormones and give results based on a complete evaluation.
How to use the Rapid Test?
- Take the test midstream in your urine.
- Let the hCG strip dip in the urine for five seconds.
- Leave the test for 45 seconds and allow the results to develop.
Our review of the Rapid Test
The test claims an accuracy level of over 99%. It is fast and accurate. It comes as a set of two tests. The thumb grip and a well-fitting cap are more than what should make you happy.
Test and confirm the First Response Pregnancy Test
Confused and stuck between the digital and standard pregnancy test? Get the Test and Confirm Pregnancy Test!
How to use the Test and Confirm Pregnancy Test?
It is a pack with two tests. The first one is the standard First Response Pregnancy Test. You get a second one that is the Digital First Response Pregnancy Test. The digital test is used for confirming the earlier test’s results.
- Take the Test and Confirm Pregnancy Test.
- First, open the pink foil contents and take the pregnancy test. Dip the tip in urine for five seconds and wait for three minutes after that. Read the results. Double pink lines pregnant and a single pink line not pregnant.
- To confirm the result open the white foil contents. The digital First Response Pregnancy Test is a higher rated pregnancy test in terms of accuracy. Dip the tip in urine for the allotted time and wait for the results to show up after doing that. Read the results. ‘Yes +’’ symbol shows pregnant and ‘No –‘ indicate that you are not pregnant
Test and Confirm Test reviews
The Test and Confirm Pregnancy Test is the best way of sorting out the struggle between a digital and a standard pregnancy test. Simply buy it and get the benefits of both.
Pregnancy Test PRO by First Response
The Pregnancy Test PRO by First Response is the only pregnancy test that has Bluetooth enabled system. Pregnancy Test PRO by First Response connects to your mobile phone and gives you the most precise results.
How to use the Pregnancy Test PRO by First Response?
- Download the First Response Pregnancy Test App. It has ‘My Cycle Tracker’, ‘My Pregnancy Tracker’, and a customized calendar. There are many more features in Pregnancy Test PRO by First Response.
- Connect the Pregnancy Test PRO by First Response with your mobile phone.
- Tap on the Start my Pregnancy Test PRO button and follow the instructions shown.
Pregnancy Test PRO by First Response reviews
The Pregnancy Test PRO by First Response is the only wireless technology-enabled pregnancy test. It doesn’t leave you with just the results. Instead, the app stays and guides you all through your pregnancy.
Those who were not lucky to get a positive result by now can use Pregnancy Test PRO by First Response. It has over 99% results.
Pregnancy Test PRO by First Response is the most trending pregnancy test. First response early result pregnancy test is a commonly used term for it.
Gold Digital Pregnancy Test by First Response
The first response digital pregnancy test is the best digital pregnancy test in the market. Gold Digital Pregnancy Test by First Response has similar working.
It detects hCG in your urine. The First response digital pregnancy test displays the result electronically.
This makes it easier for understanding the First response digital pregnancy test results. First response digital pregnancy test positive is more reliable than any dip strip test.
First response digital pregnancy test is comparatively expensive than other digital pregnancy tests.
- Do results change after keeping the pregnancy test? Yes, they do. And they change for the worse. The urine evaporates and leaves evaporation lines. Read the test results within the time and discarded once it passes.
- What medications affect the results of the pregnancy test? Do any medical prescriptions change the results of the First Response Pregnancy Test? Certain prescriptions like anti-inflammatory and antiepileptic drugs alter the color of urine changing the results of the test.
- What to do after getting a First Response positive result or a negative result? In either case, one should try taking a duplicate test first and for sure take a medical professional’s advice. No matter whatever is the test result, get a doctor’s opinion for confirmation.
First Response Pregnancy Test reviews
It is the best over the counter pregnancy test available in the market. It is unbeatable in every manner.
The accuracy, sensitivity, and ease of use of pregnancy tests are ideal for all cases.
We recommend it for both categories of women either who want to conceive or who want to detect an unwanted pregnancy.